Friday Images The easiest way to make the most of your Friday is putting your best foot forward the second you roll out of bed in the morning.
Fridays are so awesome that every day in the week should be Fridays. Wishing you a day full of cheers and happiness with your family!
It feels good to be alive to see one more Friday in life. I know you love the day just as much as I do. Happy Friday! Have a great time!
Only I know how much you wait for the whole week to have some fun on Fridays. Well, it has come once again. Let’s enjoy it to the fullest!
A good Friday can make you forget the long, cold week you had to survive for the last seven days. I hope this Friday will be a good Friday for you!
No work, no struggle but a lot of fun, drinks, and parties. This is what Friday offers us every weekend. Are ready to live it once again? Happy Friday!
Forget what tomorrow may bring to you. Its Friday today and you don’t need to worry about any other day. Happy Friday to you!
I hope this Friday becomes the longest Friday for both us. We both know how much we hate any other day in the week. Happy Friday!
Every day in the week is a nightmare except Friday, in which our sweetest dreams come alive. Welcome to yet another Friday of your life!
Friday is a blessing because it lets me spend time with the most amazing people in the world. A very happy Friday to all of you!
Special days should be spent with special people in our life. That’s why I love to be with you on every Friday of the week. Happy Friday!
Good times and good foods with good people. That’s how I describe my Fridays. I love you all and I love Fridays. Happy Friday!
Fridays offer some really good time to spend time with the people I love and enjoy a good meal prepared by mom. Happy Friday to all!
I don’t want anything extra-ordinary on Fridays. I just want to be with you guys and share happiness together. Happy Friday!
“It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” —Anonymous
6. “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
7. “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
8. “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
9. “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first” —Anonymous
Related: 100 Inspiring Quotes on Love and Marriage
10. “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
11. “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” —Rebecca Black
12. “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
13. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
14. “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” —Anonymous
15. “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
16. “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” —Garrett Kingston
17. “Life is good especially on a Friday.” —Anonymous
18. “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
19. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” —Dr. Seuss
20. “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth
21. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure
22. “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
23. “Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.” —Byron Pulsifer
24. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
Related: 50 Monday Motivation Quotes
25. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.” —Anonymous
26. “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” —Tom Lehrer
27. ”Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” —Anonymous
28. ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” —Anonymous
29. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” —Robin Williams
30. “Music always sounds better on Friday.” —Lou Brutus
31. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” —Robert Frost
32. “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” —Mokokoma Mokhonoana
33. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” —Soren Kierkegaard
34. “Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it.” —Lou Holtz
35. “It’s finally Friday, I’m free again. I got my motor running for a wild weekend.” —George Jones
36. “I’ll just stay home and eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth.” —Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl
37. “Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2am and talk about life.” —Anonymous
38. “These are the things to live for.” —Anonymous
39. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter